Friday, April 3, 2009

End of a loooooong week

Well, this has been just about the longest week ever. Phish (aka my sister) was here on Monday, just to hang out and go to classes with me, and we had a blast!! She was such a trouper, crutches and air cast and all. We finally got our Acting Shakespeare scene re-blocked on Monday too, even though we were missing our trusty Crab. :( But the rest of week was pretty insane, with a diet analysis and a character analysis and an important email to my high school board of education and superintendent to write.

But now I can relax, at least for a while...Pat was my hero and cut the music for Shakespeare (the Outlaws in The Two Gentlemen of Verona are rocking out to "Dancing Queen"), and now he and Jamie and I are watching Accepted, the best college movie ever. Then we have Becky's birthday party tonight, Red Beard and other sweet bands at the SAC tomorrow, and Katy's show, Free Will and Wanton Lust, on Sunday. So it's going to be a pretty darn crazy weekend, but hopefully I'll get a ton of work done too.

1 comment: