Thursday, April 30, 2009

Looking for some pointers on how to stop time...

*Sigh*...I can't believe how fast this semester has gone!! I'm really trying not to go into freakout mode here, but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold it off. Tomorrow is the last day of classes, and then I have exams through Thursday, and then that's it. I'm halfway finished with college, which is a darn scary thought in and of itself. The main issue, though, is leaving B-W for three months. This is the first time I haven't been counting down the days till I get back home. These past ten weeks or so have been the best ever, and I don't want to leave everyone!!

Don't get me wrong, there are very good things about summer, mainly having "the family" back together again. There's LeakyCon and Montreat and Half Blood Prince, and it will be great to church every Sunday for a while. Plus I never have to sit through another waste-of-my-time Nutrition for Athletes class ever again.

It's just all crashing down on me at once, though. I can't believe Jennette and Snicholas are graduating, although at least Snick will be around here next year. I'm really, really not so good at this "change" thing...and that's one thing that never changes, lol.

Anywho, As You Like It was incredible!! I had so much fun. :) Thank God for Becky needling me and needling me to do crew. And our production of The Two Gentlemen of Verona is tomorrow afternoon, and we're doing at least some scenes from it again on Saturday at Ovation...it's going to be very interesting, to say the least. Tonight is The Price Is Right, which is a major highlight of every year, of course...hopefully I'll be able to see a lot of cool people there, since the theater picnic got cancelled due to the darn rain and for some reason we can't have a picnic inside...?? Whatever.

*Not freaking out, not freaking out, not freaking out!!* AHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment