Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF!!

Quick post before class!!

I just have to ramble about how excited I am for this weekend!! I have one class, then I get to go have Chipotle for lunch and go home!! I'm going to the BV football game tonight, I get to go shopping (for more Ecuador stuff) with Mom tomorrow, I get to see Aunt Kathy and hopefully Grandma tomorrow, and Sunday is church and the annual All-Horse Parade. I haven't been in town for the parade the last two years, and the four years before that I had to march in it. I also get to see Carie at some point this weekend, and I can't wait to get home and see my baby, a.k.a. my guinea pig, a.k.a. Ginger Rogers. (Yes, I am a dancer. My sister's guinea pig is named Margot Fonteyn.) And on top of all that, I just downloaded (for FREE) the soundtrack to A Very Potter Musical. :D :D :D

Thank God it's Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Give my love to the Ohio Wilsons, and enjoy your weekend! And yeah, I don't drink either, and my friends have always been wonderful about it.

    ReplyDelete